Thursday, August 12, 2010

Counting...

We are in Baltimore (11 days now!) and doing the hard work of getting life set up here. Needless to say, it is even easier than I expected to get stressed or overwhelmed with all there is to do - including just daily life as a family!

Came across this quote in my inbox tonight though, and it made me smile... So fitting, with all the blessings that we have, and all the moving expenses mounting. Like seriously people, how expensive should it be to drive a car??? Anyway:

The best way for a person to have happy thoughts is to count his blessings and not his cash.” --Author Unknown

Going to have to carve out some time between bills to count blessings!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

o that is a GREAT quote!! so glad you guys made it and are getting settled!
I find each time we move that I underestimate just how much time it really takes to settle in!! I find it is easy to get stressed and then i realize that the boxes will still be there tomorrow!!! I think this time around I am just now starting to feel 'settled' and it will be 2 yrs in dec!! It takes time!

thanks for the encouragement! its always good to count our blessings!